'Dimensional Flakes' 'Dimensional Flakes'

Both the art and script are amusingly funny! Loved it!

Butzbo responds:

Thank you very much sir! :)

Eyesaac Eyesaac

Awesome video!
Issac is a badass, no matter what.

Trolls Trolling Trolls Trolls Trolling Trolls

You just described every damn site on the iternet.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Wasted Colony Wasted Colony

Good game! Once you get the hang of it it becomes even better.

Justins Mind Justins Mind

Well... The art is great and all, but I think as a game it failed to impress. There is nothing disturbing or scary there, not even his deformed companions.
But, as you said, it took you only 1 month to finish, soo i guess you're in the right path, just need to work on the atmosphere some more.
Looking foward to new submissions.
Cheers!

Snowdrift Snowdrift

The game was pretty good. It was hard and scary in an awesome way, but also got repetitive at some points.
One thing I couldn't stop laughing was when the vocal from the band Silencer appeared as a random pic while you sleep... It kinda ruined the scaryness for me. Was it proposital?
I'll be looking foward to your next subimission, just add some variety and it'l be a 5 star for sure!
Cheers!

Placeable responds:

I had no idea who that person was until recently. I just figured the picture looked nasty! :)

Thank you for the review and glad you liked the game.

Tribal Bunnies Tribal Bunnies

NIce! You've got a sweet style of drawing!
The rabbits reminds me a really good crust band called Fall of Efrafa. Also Watership Down reference.
Keep up!

THE VISITOR'S REMAINS THE VISITOR'S REMAINS

Nice! Kinda looks like a Fall of Efrafa cover. Looks like the lights, blacks and all was very carefully done. The skate breaks some of the gloomy feel of this piece, but i guess that was your intention.
Good work!

Ocean Ocean

I love the waves and the curls. Very nice use of textures and technics and colors. The only thing I find a bit strange is the brown background, but with the moon and the little person adrift it kinda gives an epic doomsday feeling as a whole. Great art!