Wasted Colony Wasted Colony

Good game! Once you get the hang of it it becomes even better.

Justins Mind Justins Mind

Well... The art is great and all, but I think as a game it failed to impress. There is nothing disturbing or scary there, not even his deformed companions.
But, as you said, it took you only 1 month to finish, soo i guess you're in the right path, just need to work on the atmosphere some more.
Looking foward to new submissions.
Cheers!

Snowdrift Snowdrift

The game was pretty good. It was hard and scary in an awesome way, but also got repetitive at some points.
One thing I couldn't stop laughing was when the vocal from the band Silencer appeared as a random pic while you sleep... It kinda ruined the scaryness for me. Was it proposital?
I'll be looking foward to your next subimission, just add some variety and it'l be a 5 star for sure!
Cheers!

Placeable responds:

I had no idea who that person was until recently. I just figured the picture looked nasty! :)

Thank you for the review and glad you liked the game.

Seedling Seedling

I've played a lot of games here on Newgrounds and there's something about these simple, yet creative games that makes them one of the best. Seedling is no exception.
The story was pretty good and blended beautifully with the graphics. Also, the music was great, especially on the shadowy level.
An awesome game overall!
Thank you for putting this up!